Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: June 17, 2010

From: Lois Girbino (lgirbino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 18 2010 - 08:06:31 PDT

 Subject: Work of Art on Bravo & Altered Books
Cheri-I actually watched that show and thought it would make a cool
lesson, too! The show reminded of my best (unfettered creativity) and
worst (garbled, over-intellectualized crits and the "mean but
talented") memories of art school...Also, about altered books: giving
a rubric before the end of the project has helped my (elementary)
students put more thought and effort into their projects.
Lois G.

Life is short, art is long...-Hippocrates
To unsubscribe go to