Re: [teacherartexchange] Need ideas for critiquing altered books

---------

From: play2cre8 (play2cre8_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2010 - 18:37:49 PDT

Do they have a separate reflection to complete? Or a self-evaluation?
How do these questions relate to the rubric?
Do you want them to reflect more on the overall process? Or just
spend more time with their classmates' projects?

I have my students complete a combined document -
assessment/evaluation/reflection... we look at technique, design,
creativity...
other times I have a rubric they use when looking at multiple projects -
Ellen