Re: [teacherartexchange] another geodesic with zentangle

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2010 - 18:13:22 PDT

I liked your project idea earlier so I tried it with my 7/8th graders.
We used an old CD to trace the size so when they finished the
zentangle circle on copy paper, I ran 2 off for each student. They cut
them out and put both circles on one copy paper and I was able to run
10 copies of each student's work so now they had 20 each. We glued-
sticked the circles onto 12x18 black paper for stablity and then cut
them out. When we stapled all 20 circles together, the black paper
added so much to the finished product. We hung them all around the
front office with lots of comments. Great project! Bunki