[teacherartexchange] another geodesic with zentangle

---------

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2010 - 12:42:21 PDT

 Here's another image of a geodesic. I did this the SAME time as the plain black and white ones, only I xeroxed 30 of their designs for this one and they could add only one color. The shape changed to an elongated lantern shape, and the color added another 'excitement' to the zentangles.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31239756@N04/4710005334/

San D