Re: [teacherartexchange] Verizon's Mi Fi internet card

---------

From: Michal Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 14 2010 - 19:28:52 PDT

Carolyn, you are wise to check around. I was told by Sprint, T-Mobile
and Verizon that they would have excellent service in my area. NOT! I
was also told by AT&T that I could get home internet through them. I
live in a very rural area, & I know exactly where each service
provider covers. It would be nice if they did....
~Michal