Re: [teacherartexchange] Awesome Art Teachers!

---------

From: Gabrielle Bliss (Gabrielle.Bliss_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 14 2010 - 09:07:32 PDT

Post them all online! After a few years of teaching only clay and jewelry our department was
cut to 1 (me) and now I need to recreate drawing 1 and 2. (Besides start drawing every single
day!) I'd love to have a whole forum on this.

Gabrielle Bliss
Visual Arts
Thomas Edison High School
700 22nd Ave NE