Re: [teacherartexchange] online programs?

---------

From: Barbara Marder (marder621_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2010 - 03:09:21 PDT

Hi Katrina,

Boston has academic programs in everything you can imagine. The city has many colleges. I received an MFA from Boston University (never called University of Boston-called BU for short) many years ago, and was well served by the program. Barry Shauck, the director of art ed there is also the current president of the NAEA. The program is excellent but I do not know what the differences are, if any, between the campus program and the online one. Maybe none. I am sure the program will be rigorous.

Good luck!!!!

Barbara from Boston