Re: [teacherartexchange] zentangles...wow

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 29 2009 - 20:56:58 PDT

The kit comes with a pile of watercolor-like squares which are approx.
3.5 x 3.5 inches. I say approx. because the edges are trimmed in a
slightly zagged form...like someone took the squares and cut them with
zagged scissors. It also comes with a mini book with some samples of
patterns. Most of these patterns you can find on their site (join the
monthly free newsletter and you'll get a new pattern each month). The
kit also comes with two micro pens and a mini CD which shows 3
zentangles made from beginning to end. I couldn't run the mini CD on
my older computer so I called them last summer and they sent me the
reg. CD free without any hassle. They were really nice. I see that on
their site they have updated the case to a newer version but I think
the same items are included. It's fairly expensive for something so
small. They also give a huge 2-3 day workshop on the east coast once a
year in Sept.-Oct.

I used reg. drawing paper squares and with a micro pen, they worked
really well...actually smoother than the paper the kit offers. I much
prefer my own paper than theirs but that's my own preference. I even
tried some zagged scissors I had on hand but didn't like it as the
rough edges were too deep. Toodles......Bunki