Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: June 27, 2009

---------

From: Emmy Wood (naturehappens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 29 2009 - 18:36:36 PDT

Lydia, I am glad you shared your ideas with us too my favorite was also the self-portrait weavings- very cool.  I also like the Collagraphs- I have been thinking about an idea to make architecturally inspired matbaord collages, and then making them into collagraphs and collaging found images.  Hopefully I'll get the chance to test my ideas out on kids soon, so I can share some lessons and images with you all!
Oh, and Trish I spent some time at your blog- wow you have some amazing stuff!- thanks for sharing!
Emmy

Subject: Re: "newbies" and art lesson ideas
From: Bunki Kramer Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 02:02:13 -0700

Hi Lydia.. You have lovely work on Artsonia...especially the ceramic
self-portrait weavings (neat idea) and the animal eyes in pastels.
Thank you for sharing with us. Bunki

From: "Dulcius"
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 06:34:03 -0400

Thanks Bunki - that ceramic self portrait is a great example of something
mentioned on this listserve that sparked an idea for me!
-Lydia in Toledo
Toledo School for the Arts