Re: [teacherartexchange] zentangles...wow

---------

From: Sue Stevens (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 29 2009 - 18:14:22 PDT

So I think I've been bit by the zentagle bug......what a fun little idea. I
would like to do somesort of book making project with my senior students
next semester - where we create one of these every Monday morning at the
beginning of class (as our creativity starter)......what I can't seem to
find is the size of a true 'zentangle' (yes, I know, one could do them any
size...). Anyone have the kit? What size are the tiles? Also, are the
'pre-strung tiles' worth getting? I e-mailed the company to see if they
will mail to Canada....).
sue