Re: [teacherartexchange] Summertime Art Project

---------

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 29 2009 - 16:23:00 PDT

Hi JoAnn
What a great project. Thanks for sharing this. Do you have any pics of the finished collages? I would like to try this with my middle school.

Trish Ackerman
http://artisticjourneys-trish.blogspot.com/
http://pckcsartclass.blogspot.com/
 Core Knowledge Charter School Middle School Art,Parker, Colorado