Re: [teacherartexchange] zentangles...wow

---------

From: play2cre8 (play2cre8_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 29 2009 - 15:04:29 PDT

Well - I had never heard of them...
...but looked it up - I have been doing it since middle school -
filling pages. Beacuse I hated school and those doodles and writing
everything backwards made me calm down and focus. Even now I tell my
kids it is "yoga breath on paper" -
son of a gun - never thought to market it!!!!!
my iPod has tons of images - go to etsy and you can find examples of
artists that do this kind of pen and ink doodling - Elena is my
favorite -
Ellen