Re: [teacherartexchange] zentangles...wow

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 29 2009 - 11:07:24 PDT

HI. I cut reg. drawing paper 3.5x3.5" because they used so many of the
darn things as they really got into them too. I used an overhead for
the first two like the CD the kit sent and they did two directed-draw
mini ones with me before I let them loose (I did a square one and a
loose one). Oh, I also did several examples of doodles (probably about
10-12) before they did their own. I know the website you are talking
about. Hee, hee...I made copies of the newletter ones as well and made
up a handout for myself to do with the kids (went back about a yr's
worth of designs). I thought about the big poster too, then got into
the mini-book idea. Works either way. T.....Bunki