[teacherartexchange] zentangles...wow

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 29 2009 - 10:33:18 PDT

Amazing. Eight months ago there was hardly anything on the net about
"zentangles". I discovered it about a year ago from a little tiny ad
tucked in between many ads in either A&A or School Arts. I sent away
for the kit that had the CD, pens, etc. and got interested. I just
checked google and there are a TON of blogs, flickers, etc. and a
couple of not-so-good videos out there. What I did find that was cool
was the mandala kind of zentangles that are colored with watercolor or
colored pencil. Check out this site of nice work if you're into
zentangles.

http://suedoodles.wordpress.com/tag/zentangles/

Toodles.....Bunki