Re: [teacherartexchange] Fat books

---------

From: play2cre8 (play2cre8_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 29 2009 - 10:03:38 PDT

I like the sentence books - I will have to try that.
Also - WAl-Mart was carrying a binding machine - and I wondered why
someone would want it - last week I noticed they were on clearance.
As I read more about the fatbooks - something like it (don't remember
if it the same) keeps showing up. I may have to go back and
investigate.
Ellen