Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] new technology + smartboards

From: play2cre8 (play2cre8_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 29 2009 - 08:20:14 PDT

Thanks for the responses to the smartboards.
I guess I have made due with what I have - iPod and cable... my iPod
is really full of video and pictures - I play slideshows of art while
the kids are working - they can get a closer look -
What I can't do is project a computer screen - but hopefully the Show
WX will be out this next year. Can you imagine a projector that fits
in your pocket and you can pull it out anywhere - again - not large
group presentation (think conferences) but a decent size in a dark
room (100" diagonal) - and it will hook up to my iPod, computer,

For the cost of a smartboard I would like to have reliable internet, a
great flat screen TV and some netbooks (and a microprojector).

Now I am wondering if there were any schools drifting away from
smartboards for the mobility and flexibility (uses, number of users,
location) of smaller, newer technology.

To unsubscribe go to