Re: [teacherartexchange] Listers Old and New

---------

From: KulasFamily (makul9_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 29 2009 - 05:26:33 PDT

Suzette (and others "who are on your game"),
I appreciate that you post on multiple lists because I can't always monitor
all of them so THANK YOU! I (and my students and staff as well) have gained
so much from all of you....
Mary in Northern MN

"Yes, there are many of us whom are members of multiple groups and
post in several. It just means we are on our game. (smile)

Suzette Milam-Morrow"