Re: [teacherartexchange] 'Old Home Week'

---------

From: Rick Larson (jrlarson51_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 28 2009 - 17:15:09 PDT

I am enjoying "Old HomeWeek" very much. I did not post that much except at
the very beginning. I think I have been on for about- 12 yrs. I still read
most posts. Am still teaching- and Judy, I will be sending the new link to
my website soon. The old one listed on art teacher's sites no longer works.
This has been a wonderful resource, and I have sung it's praises to any and
all that will listen.
Betsy