Re:[teacherartexchange] [old home week

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 28 2009 - 18:05:26 PDT

Hi Y'all--All of a sudden I am also not able to post. I'm trying to change to
plain text which I always used to think I was, but the school tech keep on
"improving " our service.

I'm really enjoying old home week!! I have always read thru the posts but have
posted much less--not sure why. I'll try to do better--especially since I'm additionally
motivated by not being able to!!! Sid

-*Scanned by ECSD GWAVA*-