Re: [teacherartexchange] Jeff Koons on Sunday Morning

---------

From: Jane Altshuler (janealt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 28 2009 - 14:50:20 PDT

I saw that too, and I honestly didn't know what to think of it. They
made a comparison to Warhol. Lots of the old masters had people painting
for them, but this seemed more like manufacturing somehow. I recently
saw Night at the Museum 2 and for a brief period, the characters were in
the art museum able to jump in and out of paintings like in Mary
Poppins. His balloon dog came to life and was prancing around.

I think you may be able to get the interview from this morning on
youtube. It's worth a try!

Jane