[teacherartexchange] Jeff Koons on Sunday Morning

---------

From: play2cre8 (play2cre8_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 28 2009 - 14:42:27 PDT

There was a piece on Jeff Koons this morning. I wish I had a copy of
it to show my classes - but only for the part where they go to his
studio and all of his employees are creating his art. He thinks of it
- they create it. One hundred employees - even the paintings. The
guy working on a painting said it was just like "paint by numbers."
One hundred employees... and a time clock.
Just an interesting business side to share with the kids -
Ellen