RE:[teacherartexchange] listeners old and new+ art room ideas

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 28 2009 - 10:01:32 PDT

Bien, merci beaucoup, Jane, for remembering me! I do not post much as
I am having so much fun in retirement taking classes in French and
lithography at The Ohio State University. It really keeps me busy!
Best wishes to you on your job hunt!! Keep in touch with your
"seasoned" buddies on the list.

I tried to reply to Katrina's post this past week about art room
furniture, etc, but my post was rejected by the list for an
attachment?, which may be the picture yahoo adds to my posts
automatically. Will try to see if I can figure out how to put this
message in plain text. Katrina, whatever kind of shelving furniture
you get that is not built-in, please get it on wheels!! You never
know when you will be expected to go mobile. My PTO gave me funds for
several kinds of rolling carts and they were wonderful for their
practicality and versatility.

                                        Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                                        Art teacher, K-5, seasoned and retired since 2002, and getting
ready to be a Medicare baby