RE: [teacherartexchange] 'Old Home Week'

---------

From: Amy Broady (abroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 28 2009 - 08:01:39 PDT

Kevan,
Thank you so much for posting the link to ArtsConnectEd!!!
I remember that name from years past, but knew nothing about it. I need a
lot more time to explore it, but so far I am delighted by the Aftrican Mask
resource and the Brushstroke set. Wow! I really want to participate in your
TappedIn session. We are on vacation that week; I don't know what my
internet access will be like, much less my schedule. But if I can, I will,
and if not, I will try for August!
Amy in TN

In resoponse towhat Kevan wrote:

"... ArtsConnectEd (run by the Mpls. Institute of
Art and the Walker Art Center), has seen a substantial revision in the web
site's format and functionality. If you are interested in taking a look,
click on the following link - http://artsconnected.org

Also, I continue to give free, monthly, online sessions on how to use
ArtsConnecteEd as a cross curricular learning tool for students and
teachers. If you are interested in taking part in the next one, you can
join in on my sessions at Tappedin.org (http://www.tappedin.org).

The next session will take place on Thursday, July 16th from 6 - 7:30 PM in
my virtual office at the site. There is help staff available to direct you
to the session."