Re: [teacherartexchange] listeners old and new

---------

From: Jane Altshuler (janealt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 28 2009 - 06:50:48 PDT

I'm another longtime lurker - this group has been my inspiration since I
started teaching in 2000. I only taught in the classroom for four years,
but there is no way I could have done it without Woody, Judy,
Ann-on-y-mouse, and many others. I still constantly read every post (no
digest for me) and spend lots of time following your links you so
eagerly share. I just passed on some of my student's sample work to a
friend who will be teaching a camp this summer, and realized that each
project came from ideas originating on this list.

I wish I could get a job teaching again, and hope to start to teach
classes in my home, and you better believe I'll be referring to you all.
Thank you so much for being there.

Jane Altshuler