[teacherartexchange] Old Home Week revisited

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 28 2009 - 06:32:36 PDT

I noticed that I had neglected to provide the time zone for the Tappedin
session I will be giving on the newly formatted ArtsConnectEd on July 16th.
The 6 PM - 7:30 PM slot is Central Time. If you go to the Tappedin.org web
site calendar, the default is Pacific Time. Change the setting to your time
zone to get the accurate time for your geographic area. Here is the
calendar address:

http://tappedin.org/tappedin/do/CalendarAction?

Make sure that you are looking at the July 2009 calendar page.

Again, you can check out the new ArtsConnectEd site at:

http://artsconnected.org

Echoing what many have already said here, it is good to 'see' so many
familiar faces back on this listserv.

Kevan