[teacherartexchange] 'Old Home Week'

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 27 2009 - 19:43:32 PDT

Hi all,

As long as 'Old Home Week' appears to be the flavor of the day, I thought I
would offer up the following. ArtsConnectEd (run by the Mpls. Institute of
Art and the Walker Art Center), has seen a substantial revision in the web
site's format and functionality. If you are interested in taking a look,
click on the following link - http://artsconnected.org

Also, I continue to give free, monthly, online sessions on how to use
ArtsConnecteEd as a cross curricular learning tool for students and
teachers. If you are interested in taking part in the next one, you can
join in on my sessions at Tappedin.org (http://www.tappedin.org).

The next session will take place on Thursday, July 16th from 6 - 7:30 PM in
my virtual office at the site. There is help staff available to direct you
to the session.

Hope that you are all enjoying your summers!

Kevan Nitzberg
Art Dept. Chair, Anoka H.S.
Anoka, MN.