[teacherartexchange] Grants

---------

From: Arpi Krikorian (arpi71_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 27 2009 - 15:44:49 PDT

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to know how you go about getting a grant for your school. Where and
who do you apply to? Our private school is in severe financial trouble. Next
year I will not have a budget for art supplies. I am going to ask the kids
to bring in their own. I will be teaching K-8th and possibly electives for
9th-12th. We desperately need financial assistance.
Any suggestions?
Arpi K.
Pasadena, CA