Re:[teacherartexchange] Now Getty List is "Hopping" (How to post in AOL?)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 27 2009 - 13:55:48 PDT

Greetings,

"What a difference a day makes....." Now Getty list is hopping, too.
Thanks to several long time members who let us know that they are out
there.

I noticed I forgot to include in my previous post about the Yahoo
Groups that I had several Getty list members email me with questions
about the list (I think we went for a couple days with no posts). They
wanted to know if the list was "down". I never know until I try making
a post myself. A few times (a while back), there were glitches in the
software that the tech people didn't know about (since they get digest
version) - and the list was down. I no longer know who to contact
there about tech issues with the list. My post to join the other
groups was for those who were looking for answers and weren't finding
them this summer.

Would AOL members please post how to change to Plain Text?

Susan from Long Island is trying to join in the "Old Home Week"
discussion but can not get posts to go through. Would someone post an
update how to change AOL to Plain Text. I know the posts I saved a
while back no longer work with AOL updates. Kathy Douglas hasn't been
able to change the AOL web site postings to Plain Text in quite a
while.

I know how to change to Plain Text in many mail programs - but am not
familiar with AOL.

When you reply, please remove my email address from the body of your post.

Thanks in advance,

Judy Decker