[teacherartexchange] Listers Old and New

---------

From: Suzette Milam-Morrow (suzet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 27 2009 - 09:52:28 PDT

Hi everyone,
I'm still here too. I was here from the start as well. It has been a long
and invaluable source of information and friends. I have been amazed over
the years (20+), how few teachers spend time on such groups. I have found it
time well spent. Back in the day this list was it! Judy and Ken R. were
great to organize the Incredible Art Department website and keep everything
shared easy to find later. Now, there are so many Art Ed groups that it has
decreased the sharing here, but it still remains a great resource. Ken S,
Bunki, Carolyn, Sidney, Joseph Augusta, Marshart, Marvin and many others
have shared a lot of jewels. My favorite memory is the "Round Robin" events
Bunki used to organize. Good stuff! Like Judy, I have sometimes felt
overwhelmed with requests for an item or sharing event. But, over all it has
been a great place to bounce ideas and challenges in our unique field. I
generally use other lists now that have photo albums, because let's face it,
we are visual and photos of art projects are really helpful.

New Folks-
Other Art Ed Source Groups:
Google Art Ed Groups
TAB
Yahoo Art Ed
Advanced Placement Studio on the Collegeboard site
Ning.com
Artsonia

Set up folders in your outlook and create rules for the incoming email to go
to the folders that you choose. This helps to manage the groups you wish to
monitor. Yes, there are many of us whom are members of multiple groups and
post in several. It just means we are on our game. (smile)

Suzette Milam-Morrow