Re: [teacherartexchange] Old Home Week - Howdy Friends

---------

From: Heather Leal (hleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 26 2009 - 20:45:27 PDT

Wow- it has been so nice to hear and see all the people who are here again and still here- and yes, I agree with Bunki- I enjoy hearing what the new teachers bring to the conversation. I am split between teaching middle school art and being the technology resource teacher/coordinator/coach and it looks like next year I will be tech full time. This year I was 3/4 art, 1/4 tech and it was nice to be so involved in art again. I am staying on the lists and will still post though, but that is why I have been quieter the past few years.
Heather