Re: Re:[teacherartexchange] "newbies" and art lesson ideas

---------

From: Dulcius (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 26 2009 - 19:06:52 PDT

Hello everyone, old and new..
I, for one, have certainly gotten lots and lots of support and ideas from
this listserve over the years; I believe I joined in '97 or '98... anyway,
in the spirit of "giving back", here is my Artsonia page for the year:
http://www.artsonia.com/schools/school.asp?id=95054 ; it has almost every
middle school (6-8) and high school project I did this school year. I
always try to include fairly detailed descriptions of each project. Among
the projects on the site, you may recognize some ideas that were initiated
on this list! Isn't sharing great?? Feel free to borrow, steal, critique,
or whatever! And thanks for being part of this great resource!
-Lydia in Toledo
Toledo School for the Arts