[teacherartexchange] For more former ArtsEdNetters - see Art Education 2.0

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 26 2009 - 12:05:51 PDT

Your post reminds me, Harold....

Another place to find some long time ArtsEdNet Talk posters is on Art
Education 2.0. A Ning network set up by Dr. Craig Roland (who used to
post on Getty list).

http://arted20.ning.com/

Judy Decker

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 1:10 PM, Harold Olejarz wrote:

Hi,

I have been on the art lists for a while but now that my teaching is
more tech oriented I do not contribute much but to read postings from
time to time. Nice to see how many of us are still contributing.

Most people probably know me from my one-point perspective site,
http://www.olejarz.com/arted/perspective/index.html

best,

Harold Olejarz
www.olejarz.com