Re: [teacherartexchange] Long-time ArtsEdNet posters

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 26 2009 - 10:10:43 PDT

Hi,

I have been on the art lists for a while but now that my teaching is
more tech oriented I do not contribute much but to read postings from
time to time. Nice to see how many of us are still contributing.

Most people probably know me from my one-point perspective site,
http://www.olejarz.com/arted/perspective/index.html

best,

Harold Olejarz
www.olejarz.com