Re: [teacherartexchange] Fat books

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 26 2009 - 08:01:47 PDT

Hi Ellen. Thanks for the links. I quickly scanned them and going back
later to dig through them for thoughts.

BTW...I carried your book Sculptural Bookmaking home from the
classroom this summer to make a sample round book. I miss not taking
your workshops at NAEA. They were always such fun. Say "Hi" to Ann for
me and thanks again.

Have you ever made a fat book? Joined a group? Bunki