Re: Re:[teacherartexchange] Fat books

---------

From: Ellen McMillan (studio31m_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 26 2009 - 07:06:56 PDT

Hi Bunkie!
Sounds like you are having fun with your books! Here are some links you may find interesting (if you haven't already discovered them). Have a great summer "bookin" it!
Ellen McMillan

http://www.art-e-zine.co.uk/rock.html
http://interiordecorating.suite101.com/article.cfm/decorate_for_the_holidays
http://tisjewel.livejournal.com/1210.html