Re: [teacherartexchange] Art 1 year

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 25 2009 - 16:23:14 PDT

We are thinking about $30 each set with a discount for both. I am paying my son for the site and setting up the downloads etc. Licenses,etc. plus other costs. We have also done CD's for Cubism (2 lessons) and pierced paper drawings (2 lessons) before the art 1 job. There are 9 power points, 12 lesson plans, and such in the art 1 year plan.

Ken Schwab
San Jose, CA