Re: [teacherartexchange] a brand new art room! IDEAS?

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 25 2009 - 16:17:52 PDT

Storage, Storage, and Storage you can't have enough especially for works in progress and supplies.

I also want a drying rack for printmaking.

One of the nicest things to have is a table or corner of the room that can be used for a still life set up with lights or electric outlets for lights.

Ken Schwab
San Jose, CA