Re: [teacherartexchange] Long-time ArtsEdNet posters

---------

From: Sharon (sharon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 25 2009 - 14:57:07 PDT

I absolutely LOVE Facebook! It's a wonderful way to "consolidate" so
many people--from various message boards, family members, my kids, my
HS art graduates (I don't add current students), people I went to HS
and college with, etc., etc. Life seems to get busier all the time
and so Facebook offers me a place to do some "one stop shopping."
I've befriended a couple of relatively new art teachers who are
hanging out there, though I mainly use it for "social" purposes rather
than "business" stuff.

5 more years of teaching? I hope to be at this for at least another
10. Time will tell!

--
Sharon
www.art-rageous.net