Re: [teacherartexchange] Long-time ArtsEdNet posters

---------

mbhirst_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Jun 25 2009 - 06:47:25 PDT

my 2 cents worth...your names are as familiar as neighbors. I have not
met any members in person, ever, but have been reading this list as
long as I can remember. I just found out yesterday that I need to teach
5 more years (!) so will be hanging out a while longer. You all have
helped me MANY TIMES! Thank you! As a veteran art teacher, I try to
keep up with the new technology but not Facebook. I probably miss out
on some good dialogue. Are there other sites and places that art
teachers exchange ideas? what is new and keeping younger art teachers
connected? want to let us grannies in?
Nice to hear your voices.
Marcia in Illinois