Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] community education art appreciation

From: Michelle Wimber (mwimber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 25 2009 - 11:30:20 PDT

I'm new to the listserv so be gentle. I will be teaching an art appreciation course to adults throught the local school districts community education program. My basic premise for the class is to give a brief overview of important artistic movements, practices, styles, media etc. and then go out into musuems and galleries and discuss what is art and how to appreciate it. I need some lesson plan ideas or activities for adults. Thanks for any help you can give.

-Michelle Wimber

To unsubscribe go to