Re: [teacherartexchange] a brand new art room! IDEAS?

---------

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 25 2009 - 11:08:31 PDT

Hi Katrina
My artroom is fairly new and some things I did and recommend: Is three sinks, we put those disposable things to catch the class excess so it doesnt clog the drain. We have a kiln in the cornier of the room  and plastic shelves to store clay projects on. I would definitely get a projector to show internet and powerpoints and a screen to pull down. Get nice speakers in the corners facing the projector screen installed for showing dvds that would double as speakers for a cd music system for music while you work.  Hope this helps good luck.

Trish Ackerman
http://artisticjourneys-trish.blogspot.com/
http://pckcsartclass.blogspot.com/
 Core Knowledge Charter School Middle School Art,Parker, Colorado