Re: [teacherartexchange] Oldsters in the group

---------

From: Jean King (kingjean_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 25 2009 - 10:15:07 PDT

I recognize all of your names from over the years. I seem to lurk
more than anything else on here. There is always so much wisdom,
knowledge and experience on here that I'm overwhelmed.

I'm glad to see the likes of Bunki back on here. Bunki, I used to
scan the archives looking for your posts. They were always inspiring.

I've been on the list since the Getty artsednet days. Who knows,
maybe I'll have to start putting my two cents worth in, too.

Great to find everyone here.

Jean in Houston

Jean King Art Teacher
Texas Art Education Association Region VI Art Representative
De Zavala Elementary

Travel blog: www.asthewhitecrowflies.blogspot.com
Teaching blog: www.newsfromtheartroom.blogspot.com

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does."
- William James -

"We work in the dark - we do what we can - we give what we have. Our
doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the
madness of art."
- Henry James -