Re: [teacherartexchange] Art 1 year

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 25 2009 - 10:08:56 PDT

This is a virtual CD, downloaded from a website. Being a download as my son says will take away mailing and other hassles. It will have color charts that we use, complete (detailed lesson plans, very big and complete power point presentations on all projects done by us from scratch and a complete order of events that are sequential in nature.

We combined what we both did for many years and I feel it is the most complete and extensive plan out there. It will come in 2 parts as it is big. It will definitely help young first year teachers and maybe teach a few old dogs some new tricks. One I especially like is the pointillism project done by Bob after all of our color charts. His success with that was remarkable and I did it a few times as well.

My wife has said to "Write this down (art ideas) and stop sending everything for free", but this is really over the top.

Ken Schwab
San Jose, CA