Re: [teacherartexchange] Oldsters in the group

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 25 2009 - 10:03:07 PDT

HI Maggie, Marsha, and Sharon. It's the "old folks" back together
again. I've missed talking to you all even though I've kept up with
the conversations the past couple of years but couldn't reply. I feel
like a new member again. Ha.

Yep, Marsha. It's amazing what my graying hair has done with my kids
listening to me. It's like a badge of honor...or respect for staying
the course...or whatever. It does the trick. Maybe everyone teaching
should dye their hair gray, hum? Now that I had my first grandbaby
last year and both of my daughters are due within one week of each
other in September, I can relate to the "grandma" title as well.

Mag...my Mag. I do miss seeing you at NAEA. How are you liking your
new position? Are you still going to NAEA? I haven't been in 2 years
since Carolyn retired. I miss both my buddies.

Sharon...I still look at your website every so often. I love those
busts you've done with the kids. And...whenever I do the "Illuminated
Hands", I think of you. Such a wonderful project. I still wish I could
take that workshop with the author of that book.

Toodles......Bunki