Re: [teacherartexchange] Art 1 year

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 25 2009 - 09:46:34 PDT

HI, Ken. Nice talking to you once again and that you've mended well.
I've missed our get-togethers at NAEA. Retirement must be

Your ideas sound fantastic. Do I understand correctly that this won't
be a book. Will this be on a CD? Website? I have a friend who is
actually selling her "workshop" on her website. You get a login
number, etc. for a fee and enter her site for the workshop. Lordy.
Technology really keeps giving us more and more avenues to explore.
How are you going to do it? You have such GREAT ideas. Can't wait to
see what you and Bob do.

Do you miss the classroom? Toodles.....Bunki