Re: [teacherartexchange] Art history focus

---------

From: Dobbelaere (dobbe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 24 2009 - 22:43:51 PDT

I also would like a new approach to teaching art history right now I have
some of my classes choose artists from a list I supply and they have to
research and turn in a paper on that artists. ut it is alot of extra
reading for me. I woudl like to come up with some sort of qustionaire or
form they could fill out , but then you have the cheaters that copy info.
maybe and art assignment in the artist style. Any good solutions out there.
BAT