Re: [teacherartexchange] fat books

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 23 2009 - 20:42:35 PDT

Wow - Sandy & Bunki - it is SO great to hear from you! As far as I know the
artsednetrr site is still up. I never disabled it or closed it, so it should
still be usable. Maybe we should all plan another rr of some sort (maybe not
on the magnitude we did before, but something...). As for Carolyn, I chat
now & then with her on Facebook. She posts her gorgeous artwork regularly
there. Anyways - great to hear from you both!
~Michal