Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] fat books

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 23 2009 - 10:14:06 PDT

Hi Bunki
Ive done three of these. Everytime I go to an art workshop they typically have one going. Each artist makes one page that is usually 4 x 4 and you design it with collage, drawing, whatever and then make copies for one page for everyone. Then you embellish them each individually with stamps, ribbon, fiber , printing stickers, whatever . You mail them into the host with the cost for binding and handling and they put them together.
Its a great remembrance of the art workshop. You can find yahoo groups who do these all year long.. Any other specific questions?
Trish Ackerman
 Core Knowledge Charter School Middle School Art,Parker, Colorado

To unsubscribe go to