Re: [teacherartexchange] fat books

---------

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 23 2009 - 10:14:06 PDT

Hi Bunki
Ive done three of these. Everytime I go to an art workshop they typically have one going. Each artist makes one page that is usually 4 x 4 and you design it with collage, drawing, whatever and then make copies for one page for everyone. Then you embellish them each individually with stamps, ribbon, fiber , printing stickers, whatever . You mail them into the host with the cost for binding and handling and they put them together.
Its a great remembrance of the art workshop. You can find yahoo groups who do these all year long.. Any other specific questions?
Trish Ackerman
http://artisticjourneys-trish.blogspot.com/
http://pckcsartclass.blogspot.com/
 Core Knowledge Charter School Middle School Art,Parker, Colorado