[teacherartexchange] fat books

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 23 2009 - 09:19:45 PDT

Hi everyone. I'll start a thread. I've been reading Collaborative Art
Journals and Shared Visions in Mixed Media. It's pretty much how to
start altered book exchanges but different kinds of them. They talk
about "fat books" and fat book art fests. Does anyone know about these
and has anyone done one? Toodles....Bunki