Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] New Frida Kahlo Interactive - SFMoMA

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 08 2009 - 09:22:24 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Here is a link to a new Frida Kahlo Interactive from San Francisco
Museum of Modern Art:
Frida Kahlo

From the site:
>> Kahlo's fantastical imagery and folkloric style, influenced by Mexican popular art, earned her recognition among the Surrealists, but her intriguing persona and unmistakable originality propelled her beyond the confines of a specific movement to become a leading figure in modern art. Learn more about her extraordinary life and work through video commentary by artists and art historians, as well as archival video footage of Kahlo and husband Diego Rivera at their home in Mexico.

This interactive multimedia feature was developed in conjunction with
the exhibition Frida Kahlo.

You will find many,many more Interactives (3 pages!) at this link:

I found Frida features in the Sunday comics. Many art sites are featured:
go to:

(Note: also check out )

I have a stack of comic sections with sites I want to check. Happy
summer surfing!

Judy Decker

Reminder to Getty List Members: Please do not post my email address
if you make a reply. Simply highlight and remove it before you click
send. Make a habit to do this every time you post as a courtesy to all
members. Also, digest members, remember to remove the entire digest
before you click send.

To unsubscribe go to